Friday 6 January 2017

Clean and Clear Hint of Tint Cover and Correct Cream


RRP: £6.99
# of shades available: 2

--What does the promo say?--
"Instantly conceals and helps clear spots for clear, beautiful skin. NEW CLEAN & CLEAR®Hint of Tint™ gives you instantly clearer, beautiful skin in one quick & easy step!"

--Packaging--
A bit functional and dated in its design, but as this suggests, it works well nonetheless.

--Appearance--
The limited number of shades available means that this definitely won't suit everyone. The 'light' shade (which I was sent for free by Clean & Clear's PR) is acceptable on me, but I would still maybe prefer to only wear it in summer. Furthermore, the result is a bit sheer for me, but that's a matter of personal preference rather than being an inherent fault in the product.

--Scent--
Nothing of note.

--Texture and consistency--
Smooth and blends well.

--Coverage--
Doesn't really deliver on this score; you will likely need to top up with concealer and/or powder.

--Value for money--
As I prefer a more matte, heavier-coverage finish, I probably wouldn't purchase this. However, others with different needs could give it a go.

No comments: